Shipping containers are often used for many purposes including storage containers, on-site construction equipment lockers, tool boxes and much more. Containers are also known as shipping containers, cargo containers, sea containers, dry vans, Intermodal containers, ISO containers, Conex containers (military term). We can help find all sizes and types of containers including standard 40' containers, Hi-Cube containers, and 20 foot shipping containers. For detailed specifications of container sizes, please see our Container Specifications page. We carry containers from the top manufacturers and in all degrees of condition. Besides ocean transportation, containers may be used for
- Construction - Mobile field offices, storage of building materials, tool and machine shops.
- Freight forwarding - One way, cargo worthy containers for one or multiple trips and large project movements
- Manufacturing - Storage of raw materials and finished products, welding shops and generator rooms
- Municipalities and Schools - Dry storage of grounds equipment, sports equipment, surplus supplies,hazardous chemicals and paints
- Environmental Protection - Storage of hazardous wastes, i.e. asbestos, lead paint, and PCB's
- Farming - Shelters for livestock, storage equipment surplus items such as feed or produce
- Industrial - Storage and Transport of industrial materials
- Business - Files, books, business records, office furniture
- Utilities - Storage, modified field offices, tool rooms, works shops etc...
We specialize in the sales of high quality used, refurbished, specialized and customized standard storage and cargo worthy shipping containers for commercial and residential uses. We also purchase good used containers. You may go to our Container Services
section to learn more about all the services we have to offer
For more detailed information we request that you complete our Online Contact Form
and provide us with as much detailed information as possible for a prompt response.